Senior Living Options
Robust senior living services.
Supportive Living is similar to Assisted Living—but with a safety net for your financial future: Should you run out of financial resources while living at Covenant Home of Chicago, you have the option to use Medicaid to cover future expenses.
As a resident of our warm and caring community, you’ll enjoy:
- Your choice of a studio or one-bedroom apartment
- Light, bright, private residences with kitchenettes
- Access to scheduled health care and support
- Assistance with daily living tasks such as bathing or medication reminders
- Formal and casual dining options
- A variety of social events, educational programs and cultural experiences on and off campus
- Concierge from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- 24-hour emergency response system
- Caregivers on campus 24 hours a day
- Scheduled transportation
- Priority access to short-term Rehabilitation, Memory Care and Skilled Nursing at Chicago Methodist Senior Services
To learn more about Supportive Living at Covenant Home of Chicago and your financial options, and to schedule a tour, call us at 773-596-2215 or click here.