Making a difference in locations nationwide.
Covenant Living Communities and Services from coast to coast.
As one of the nation’s largest not-for-profit retirement housing organizations, we have provided senior living and care to seniors for more than a century. With 19 communities in ten states, Covenant Living Communities and Services offers the promise of a wonderful tomorrow in beautiful locations from coast to coast. Sharing the Covenant mission, each community provides the setting for your happiest, healthiest future.
At Covenant Living Communities across the nation, you can explore a stunning residence with views of the Pacific at sunset or a comfortable cottage home in historic New England. From coast to coast, our exceptional communities reflect the local style.
In every location, you’ll find the fellowship of friends, maintenance-free senior living and a lively community of friendly neighbors. No matter where you live, you’ll discover that the spirit of love and compassion is the same.
View Covenant Living Communities and Services in a larger map
- Covenant Living at the Samarkand, Santa Barbara
- Covenant Living of Turlock, Turlock
- Brandel Manor, Turlock
- Covenant Living at Mount Miguel, Spring Valley (San Diego)
- CovenantCare Home Health and Hospice, Turlock, CA
- Covenant Living of Colorado, Westminster (Denver)
- Covenant Living of Cromwell, Cromwell
- Covenant Living of Florida, Plantation (Fort Lauderdale)
- Covenant Living Communities and Services Central Office, Skokie
- Covenant Home of Chicago (our original community), Chicago
- Covenant Living of Northbrook, Northbrook
- Covenant Living of Geneva, Geneva
- Covenant Living at the Holmstad, Batavia
- Covenant Living at Windsor Park, Carol Stream
- Three Crowns Park, Evanston, IL
- CovenantCare Home Health and Hospice, St. Charles, IL
- Covenant Living of the Great Lakes, Grand Rapids
- Covenant Living of Golden Valley, Golden Valley
- Covenant Living of Keene, Keene
- Covenant Living at the Shores, Mercer Island (Seattle)