Medicare-certified Skilled Nursing.
The highest level of care and comfort.
At Covenant Living Communities and Services, we offer far more than care for those who require Skilled Nursing services. We help residents live fulfilling lives and help maintain the highest levels of health for mind, body and spirit.
Our communities provide:
- Long-term care – for people with chronic illness or disability who cannot care for themselves for long periods
- Respite care – for short-term stays
Skilled Nursing Services:
- Comprehensive state-of-the-art nursing care available 24 hours a day
- IV therapy/care
- Diabetes management
- Pain management
- Discharge planning
- Rehabilitative therapies, including physical, occupational and speech
- Pharmaceutical services
- Wheelchair-accessible transportation
- Three meals daily
- Dietitian consultant available
- Special diets accommodated
- Dining Assistance
- Nutritious snacks
Keep in mind, individuals do not have to be a current resident of any Covenant community to benefit from our Assisted Living, Memory Care, Skilled Nursing or short-term Rehabilitation services, nor pay an entrance fee to enter one of the areas noted above. Many people who receive short-term rehabilitation services are covered by Medicare or other programs.